Snow Cake pic.

GB in MT.

[b:c7698dac3a][i:c7698dac3a]
Snow is here to stay, for awhile!!!
About 12 inches on the table, just in 1 day and night!!
Good that I got the chains, on Hermie the 2N, in time!!??? :shock:

Too bad I have to go out and plow, not like some other person, that is staying warm inside the house, with the cat!!!!! :twisted:

Gary :? [/i:c7698dac3a][/b:c7698dac3a]

Hey, Gary: it's sunny at 50 degrees F in Missouri, and the grass is still green - was thinking about firing up the lawnmower this afternoon! :wink:

Seriously, looks like you and Hermie (and Leslie) have things under control.

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

I feel for you GB. No one should have to go out in that.

People get their kicks out of running down California and all it's people but it's 70 degrees here today.

Never been there but from what I've seen on TV and in pictures there is some beautiful country in Montana.

I just got my propane tank filled. It took 98 gallons to top it off. I could have flopped over dead when I opened up the bill. It was $489.00 !!! and gasoline is going for $2.63, I don't see why propane would be $4.89 a gallon. I hope you're not being robbed to heat up your wife and cat. :wink:

Leslie: always the life of the party, wearing the lampshade as usual! (c:

Gonna be a 50° Brown Christmas here in the Middle West. I haven't even had the 8N out yet, although I did use the bucket on the Boomer 8N to clear the wet 7" or so we got before Thanksgiving. Melted off the next week, and I've been slogging through mud and muck to do the cow chores ever since.

2015_barnwreath.jpg

Y'all have a great Christmas!

es

you are welcome to the snow but I am glad to see that the "recliner" is the center of the universe in someone else's home too.

(quoted from post at 16:37:29 12/19/15) you are welcome to the snow but I am glad to see that the "recliner" is the center of the universe in someone else's home too.

If you notice the electrical cord running up the chair it looks like she's even got a heated throw !

I guess the cat wanted that!

You keep that stuff right out there with you my friend!
We got a dusting yesterday, gone today, 40+ tomorrow.
Not bad for Michigan! I'm sure we'll pay for it later. :roll:

As of early afternoon today, 30 or so minutes north of me had over a foot of lake effect and still a bunch more hours till it stopped

I see on the weather channel that the NE and the NW of the country is having their snow problems. It seems like if I have my tractor ready we never get hit to bad. But if the tractor is out in the barn without chains and the blade is in the fence row, look out here it comes.

This year I had my chains on on a sunny day, the blade is on, it's in the garage, with a battery maintainer, block heater, full of gas and a can of ether standing by. I really don't look for much snow here this year. This is in NE Kansas. We haven't had any bad weather here yet.

You enjoy that snow Gary and keep it all right there. Like Royse said we've gotten off easy so far over here. I take credit for the lack of snow since I hired out the plowing at home this year, bought new snow tires for my car and chained up the 9N early for plowing at the cottage.
It's nice to see Leslie all comfy at home and I wish you both a Merry Christmas.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back