I hooked my 895 to my baler and at the time the dipstick showed that the PO had put a lot more TDH than the stick called for. I go out and bale for a couple of days and notice hyd. fluid all over everything and the fluid doesn't even show up on the DS and fluid is all over the rear and underside of the tractor. I explored best I could and saw some remnants of QDs leaking on the rear but that doesn't explain the amount of oil splattered pretty much all across the tranny, differential and the 3 remote controls. I checked what I could but with the cab, it was pretty much a waste of time. The 3 remote controls had oil all over the valve bodies and had it not been most everywhere else I would have assumed that they too were leaking.
On the valve bodies, with the baler unplugged I cycled the remotes through N to Up and Down and all 3 sounded the same when the pressure hit the pressure relief valves, both Up and Down. Really up against the wall on this problem.
On the valve bodies, with the baler unplugged I cycled the remotes through N to Up and Down and all 3 sounded the same when the pressure hit the pressure relief valves, both Up and Down. Really up against the wall on this problem.