Sometimes you just gotta walk away

Feel like an idiot.
Changed the head on my toy pulling H yesterday after I
impulsively bought a propane head for it. Got it all
together, did a compression test and was very happy
with the 215-220lbs it had across all 4.
Put the plugs in and started it and it skipped me and a
buddy both swore they were on right. My old butt was
out of gas. Said screw it
Walked out there this morning and looked and
immediately saw that 3&4 were switched. Runs like a
Swiss watch now.
Pic of the grandson torquing the head down.
Cant wait till we get to hook it to the sled in a couple
weeks.

The pics
cvphoto154019.jpg

cvphoto154020.jpg

Got you a few ribbons on the back wall, them from pulling? Looks like plenty of space for the boy to hang some too!

Yeah theyre old ones. I started this nonsense 30 years ago now I got the grandson doing it. They kept track of points in our little circuit last year and the knot head won 5 out of 7 classes and got second in another one.
cvphoto154028.jpg

5 out of 7, guess he must have been paying a little attention to what you were teaching. Now to clean up those other two. Just kidding. That there's a heck of a lot to be proud of.

In today's world, there are a lot worse things he could be in to. Maybe his interests will lead him to become an ag-shop teacher, FFA sponsor - advisor, welding or trades instructor. America sure needs young men & women in these fields.

Were working on the other two
He got 2 with this H 3500&4500. Was second in 5500
We added a B over the winter to play in 2500. 5500 will be a tougher nut to crack with all the Ms
He dominated 65-8500 with our 560d.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back