ldj

Well-known Member
my smokstak has a email that gets a lot of nasty spam. I have tried everything to get rid of the spam and it just gets worse. I am going to use another email that doesn't get much spam and what little it gets isn't nasty. How do I change my email with smokstak?
 
my smokstak has a email that gets a lot of nasty spam. I have tried everything to get rid of the spam and it just gets worse. I am going to use another email that doesn't get much spam and what little it gets isn't nasty. How do I change my email with smokstak?
That would seem to be a good question to ask the Smokstak administration, not the YT forum.

It would appear you log in, open your profile, click on Account Details to open that. It will show your email with a change button to the right of the email. Click that and it should allow you to change the email. If it doesn't, contact the Smokstak administration.
 
Last edited:
That would seem to be a good question to ask the Smokstak administration, not the YT forum.

It would appear you log in, open your profile, click on Account Details to open that. It will show your email with a change button to the right of the email. Click that and it should allow you to change the email. If it doesn't, contact the Smokstak administration.
I think I got it changed, not sure. I suppose I get a RE: I'll know
 
Spam. Can't stand the stuff, got my lifetime fill while in the army.
Seriously, I have my email(not smokestak) set to exclusive, only addresses in my address book are allowed in the inbox.
 
Spam. Can't stand the stuff, got my lifetime fill while in the army.
Seriously, I have my email(not smokestak) set to exclusive, only addresses in my address book are allowed in the inbox.
But will they come in spam folder? That is where all mine come. I like to check spam folder because sometime a important message ends up in spam. That spam folder is where all the nasty stuff is.
 
my smokstak has a email that gets a lot of nasty spam. I have tried everything to get rid of the spam and it just gets worse. I am going to use another email that doesn't get much spam and what little it gets isn't nasty. How do I change my email with smokstak?
Your spam filler should send the spam to the junk email folder but once they have found you be prepared to get more of it. I've had to abandon my junk folder because of spamers. For months I blocked the email but that just encouraged them. Last time I looked I had nearly a thousand spam emails. All thanks to making a purchase from Amazon. They sold my email address to somebody.
 
Your service provider should be able to stop most of the spam. If they aren't able or unwilling to do anything. It may be time to look for another provider.

I have Verizon and I may get one or two spam emails a year.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top