Splitdorf 246T Magneto

I'm looking for a magneto rebuilder who can remove and replace the broken points breaker bar on this magneto.......see attached photo. The entire points/arm/protractor assembly will have to be replaced and I've looked around extensively for a replacement - with no luck. I think my best bet is to find a mag rebuilder who's done a few of these and may have parts lying around. I called Rudy Calin at Rebuilt Mags and he has the parts, but he's snowed under with months of work ahead of him. Ideally, I'd like to send it to someone who will most likely have parts and can do a thorough bench test. Any recommendations?

Attachments

• IMG_8081.JPG
    IMG_8081.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8080.JPG
    IMG_8080.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
I'm looking for a magneto rebuilder who can remove and replace the broken points breaker bar on this magneto.......see attached photo. The entire points/arm/protractor assembly will have to be replaced and I've looked around extensively for a replacement - with no luck. I think my best bet is to find a mag rebuilder who's done a few of these and may have parts lying around. I called Rudy Calin at Rebuilt Mags and he has the parts, but he's snowed under with months of work ahead of him. Ideally, I'd like to send it to someone who will most likely have parts and can do a thorough bench test. Any recommendations?
I don't have any parts laying around but if you can get them from Rudy, I should be able to fix it for you. I am not that busy these days.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back