Squeaky sound coming from lift cover.

Hi All, When my Jubilee lift arms are rising I get a squeaking sound. When the lift arms are all the way up it stops. The sound is coming from inside the lift cover. Anybody had this happen. During my repainting project the hydraulic system was empty for several month. I refilled the system with new Universal Hydraulic oil. It wasnt making this sound before I started the painting project. This tractor does have the newer piston pump. Mark

Hi All, When my Jubilee lift arms are rising I get a squeaking sound. When the lift arms are all the way up it stops. The sound is coming from inside the lift cover. Anybody had this happen. During my repainting project the hydraulic system was empty for several month. I refilled the system with new Universal Hydraulic oil. It wasnt making this sound before I started the painting project. This tractor does have the newer piston pump. Mark
Never have an empty oil reservoir - engine or hydraulic. UTF is fine. Work system or just turn up your 8-TRACK Player Volume to 10...

Tim Daley (MI)

Sounds like dry bushings on the lift shaft . Squirt some oil down the cracks between the cover and the lift arms and see if it will work in there.

Thank You Fritz, I'll give that a try. Its going to be kind of hard to get the oil in with out taking the lift cover off. Maybe I can pull one of the arms off or at least part way off the shaft and use a lubricant with a long red stem. Much appreciated. Mark

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back