Starter Motor Terminal Stud Replacement

The copper stud on the side of my starter motor of my 1944 model B has a deep groove where the switch contact hits it. (item 19 page 44 parts book) I have a new switch and stud. My question is, how hard is it to replace the stud. I am trying to decide if I should do it myself or take it somewhere, here in the middle of mowing season.
Thanks, Steve
 
If you have soldering experience, the correct solder and flux, and a large "soldering copper" or soldering attachment for a propane torch, it's EASY.

Lacking any of that, take it to a pro.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top