Danmeister
New User
1. When I try to start I hear a "gudda" "gudda" sound coming from the starter motor. Sometimes it is completely dead, but anyway she will not start via the ignition. Could this be a solonoid problem or a starter motor problem?
2. I thought I would check all the wiring on the ignition- which I had to remove anyway to dislodge a broken key. Anyway, when I took it out a small 3 inch piece of wire, which was previously connected to 2 of the 6 connectors, fell off, unfortunately before I could see which two it was connected to. Someone must have added this for some reason. Any idea which two connectors the wire connects to? There are 2 thick connectors for pos and neg cables which go to top & bottom. A thin red cable connects just below the thick pos cable. Then a yellow cable to the left and a green cable to a right The other connector is free. The instruments will not come on when the key is turned to the 1st right position - could this have something to do with the mysterious piece of wire?
2. I thought I would check all the wiring on the ignition- which I had to remove anyway to dislodge a broken key. Anyway, when I took it out a small 3 inch piece of wire, which was previously connected to 2 of the 6 connectors, fell off, unfortunately before I could see which two it was connected to. Someone must have added this for some reason. Any idea which two connectors the wire connects to? There are 2 thick connectors for pos and neg cables which go to top & bottom. A thin red cable connects just below the thick pos cable. Then a yellow cable to the left and a green cable to a right The other connector is free. The instruments will not come on when the key is turned to the 1st right position - could this have something to do with the mysterious piece of wire?