Startup The 730

rusty6

Every time I go to start the old 730 Case I expect the old Interstate battery to have died. It must be about 23 years old now and I've made several videos of it. Today was just another successful startup. I got in a few hours of cutting with the Farm King rotary mower on various trails and bin sites on the farm. Temp in the 80s.
cvphoto159950.jpg

730 Interstate Battery

(quoted from post at 07:13:41 08/03/23) Hi rusty6. Looks to me like you should be cutting and baling that grass that you are mowing. Hay is hard to find down here this year.
That is actually a trail through the wheat field where I still have a bin of grain that needs emptying before harvest. hay crop is half way decent around here but no chance of a second cut since it hardly rained at all in July.

heck of a run from a battery. my honda quad i got 14 years out of that little battery . changed it last year. we have quite a bit of rain now and another 3/4 inch last night. cut some hay 2 days ago as they said good weather and was cutting right threw standing water in a couple places. hope it gets dried out now as they say its gonna be sun for next 5 days.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back