steering arm,9n

lha

The left steering arm on my '41 9n is in need of replacing,and all I can find is a left side. Some idiot seems to have lost
the nut on the set bolt that holds it to the spindle and figured that it was easier to weld the arm to the spindle. If
someone has a left hand side steering arm,I need one. Thanks.

I tried to email you,but found no way to do so. I would need the bolt n order to use an arm,unless the bolt that is in the welded up one. I live in West Tennessee and I see that You live on Missouri,so not too far away depending on what part you live in.

Where are you in west Tennessee? I am going to Memphis next week and although I usually go via I55, I could take 1255 over to Dyersberg and then go down 51.

It turns out that the former owner wasn't much of a welder either,as once ground down,the arm came off. The bolt was stuck pretty well,but came out and only needs a nut. Thanks for the reply. St Louis is a long haul,I know because my Wife and I went there and bought an old Yamaha there a few years ago.

I live 90 miles East of Memphis and hate to go there. My Son lives in the Memphis area and has to come here for visits.Thanks for the posts.I got the steering arm off and the wedge pin was still there,but no nut. Some nut decided that it was easier to weld the arm than to get a nut.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back