steering motor

andydap

hi all, ordered a new steering motor for a massey ferguson 285 tractor. it was similar to the original, but the four lines going to
the original don't go into the same place as the new one. guess i could cut or rebend the steel line to make it work. i think this
is one of those tractors that have a serial number split on certain parts. where is the serial number. tried looking it up in agco
parts without much luck. if i go ahead and use this new one will i need to replace steel lines all the way back to their source? any
ideas are greatly appreciated.
thanks

Can you make it work by changing out the fittings on the orbital valve? The ones on my 245 are ORB into the valve, and you can order them in 90's and 45's and long stem to make them work for you. You might end up with a length issue, but hydraulic hoses in that size (1/4 pipe) are really reasonable price.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back