Steven f/AZ

Steve I've lurked on the site daily for a while now and enjoy many of your posts.

I've noticed in your profile that you are classified a REGULAR USER however you've made 999 posts. I believe if you make just 1 more post you will become a TRACTOR EXPERT. LOL How do you feel about that?

Seriously I respect your opinions and advice.

Congratulations and Happy Easter
 
Nope, 1003 posts now and still just a "long time user" --- make it known that is "user of old tractors" and not some other junk!

Don't know if I'll ever learn enough to be a true tractor expert, but I try my best. I'm pretty good at remembering things I've read and can recall that information to help others.

I'm glad you enjoy my posts, I try to help when I can. You can see some of my junk here:
Current Maytag project: http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/smgussey/Maytag/
Pics from Dad's farm: http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/smgussey/farm/
Some Farmall tractors: http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/smgussey/Farmall/

Thank you for your comments. Happy Easter to you, too! He is risen!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top