Suggestions needed on how to sell special tractor

LittleD

I would appreciate any suggestions on selling my 2/3 scale John Deere D. My age and health say it's time to sell it to someone to enjoy and have fun with.
I would prefer to sell with local pick up. What are the other selling options ? I'm in southern Wisconsin. I've had several people suggest a price of $15,000 plus.....what are your thoughts ? Thank You, Rich
D1 Selling.JPG
D2 Selling.jpg
D3 Selling.JPG
D4 Selling.JPG
D4 Selling.JPG

I would appreciate any suggestions on selling my 2/3 scale John Deere D. My age and health say it's time to sell it to someone to enjoy and have fun with.
I would prefer to sell with local pick up. What are the other selling options ? I'm in southern Wisconsin. I've had several people suggest a price of $15,000 plus.....what are your thoughts ? Thank You, RichView attachment 68628View attachment 68629View attachment 68630View attachment 68631View attachment 68631
Can’t help you but that is a nice looking tractor.

I would prefer to sell with local pick up. What are the other selling options ? I'm in southern Wisconsin. I've had several people suggest a price of $15,000 plus.....what are your thoughts ? Thank You, RichView attachment 68628View attachment 68629View attachment 68630View attachment 68631View attachment 68631
Astounding!!

I would look into placing it into an Aumann auction or list it on Bring a Trailer as an auction.
Both with a reserve your happy with.

Astounding!!

I would look into placing it into an Aumann auction or list it on Bring a Trailer as an auction.
Both with a reserve your happy with.
Agree. That is worth enough to make the effort to sell to a buyer that wants it. It is small enough to truck anywhere. Best of luck. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back