Super 90 3point hitch

Jobolt68

Member
Woohoo. Got the tractor back together and the pto works. Pressure before fixing was 40psi. After words I thought my guage was broke, when I started the tractor I looked at the guage and it was on the wrong side of peg. Lol. It went all the way around. Maxs out at 160

Now the problem I have is the 3 point wont go down. The linkage was binding up a little bit before I tore it down. But I seem to have it freed up and moving correctly,I think.
Anyone have any ideas how o fix or diagnose?
 
I am not sure. Where is that located. I did figure out I can get it to go down if I stand on it. Sometimes kind of bounce.
 
(quoted from post at 16:35:07 07/23/23) I am not sure. Where is that located. I did figure out I can get it to go down if I stand on it. Sometimes kind of bounce.

Its number 3 in the image. there is also a bypass valve(2) to make sure is in the right position.

mvphoto107853.png
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top