Susan update.

I'm very sorry to hear this news Steve. With the help of the good Lord, your neighbors, and your friends here on YT you'll get through these trying times. Peace be with you.

It will be a blessing across the board. There is neither guilt or sorrow needed for her. She had her worst time months ago with confusion. The only regret is that she was a vital and engaged component in your life for a substantial fraction of it. That cannot be ignored. But it is not her loss she is OK. I have had several experiences with the same situation. the pain is personal but is overcome with memory of the good times and the combined efforts that got you where you are. All good Steve, just all good. She is now resting into peace. May you grieve less each day forward. Jim & Prescott

Sorry to hear this. Ill continue to pray for both of you. Alzheimers runs in my family on my mothers side, Mom, both of her sisters and both parents so I kinda know what youre going through. It is difficult to let go of someone you love, but Susan is already gone, her body just hasnt given up yet. You keep going hoping for improvement but know it wont happen. In my opinion a long slow death is worse than a sudden death. Think of it as slowly cutting your finger off with a dull knife compared to loosing it in an instant in an accident. Both hurt but quicker is better. My Dad walked outside and fell over dead from heart failure while Mom lingered for several years not knowing anyone or anything. My biggest fear is putting my family through what you are going through now. Im not trying to be cruel or uncaring just trying to see things as they are. Ill continue to pray for both of you, trust in Jesus to help you through this and afterwards Wish I was closer so I could try to help you through this. Dear Lord, be with Steve and Susan, help them through this difficult time in their lives. Hold them close to you. In Jesuss name Amen. Chris

The time of life when the body fights to hold onto the spirit. Prayers have been sent for a fast resolution.

My prayers to you young man. It is never easy but sometimes the end is better than the suffering .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back