Switches for old model M

Another Bob

New User
To Rusty Farmall and all you other guys who answered my post about the starter switch. Thanks! I hadn't been out to look at the old M for a week or more, so I was going by memory. As you could tell it is obviously very faulty. Actually, I need both the kill switch and the starter switch. This is rather a restoration project,so I am awaiting both switches, which have been ordered. A gas tank sealer is also on order due to a to a great deal of rust inside the tank.I hope to be able to post good news later.
.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top