TE20 sure seals

Indy4570

Member
The original subject was "Re: Sure Seals for my TE 20".

Ok I have leaky TE20 rear axle as well, I came looking or info about the sure
seals, the people on the phone here for parts only look at the manufacturers recommended applications but i see here the sure seals will in
fact work for the TE20 as well as the TO20 and 2N fords and others, my question is where are these gaskets I see mentioned? I ind the shims
mentioned in the TE20 parts but no gaskets, any help would be appreciated

the forum would not let me post in the original thread as it is too old
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top