just bought a tea and am going thru it. been converted to 12 volts.where can i get tune up specs? tapet settings, timing,proper plugs etc? how do you determine what year?
 
You will get all the info you need right here. I did.
Below the steering wheel there should be a aluminium plate with a number on it. That number will give you model and build info.
On the rear axle and gear box assembly numbers cast in the metal give build month and year also. Use the links on the left of this page they are great.
But before you do anything else POST A Picture, please.
 
I sent all this to you on the 10/10/2010 by email. You wrote to me and I sent it. I will send it again right now....John
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top