Wife and I had a good time visiting you and your wife today.
Would like to thank you for the breather cap.
When I got home I tried it but found it was a tight fit and would not work at first. Then I seen inside it had split pipe on 3 sides. But then could not get down inside to bend them out. So took screen off and now it's painted and looks real nice. Will put a new screen around it and put it on tomorrow if not rained out like today.
Also thanks for the can jars of stuff you made and the fresh sweet corn. Nice you have that talent to can stuff like that. Call you Mr. Green thumb. lol thanks again.
Would like to thank you for the breather cap.
When I got home I tried it but found it was a tight fit and would not work at first. Then I seen inside it had split pipe on 3 sides. But then could not get down inside to bend them out. So took screen off and now it's painted and looks real nice. Will put a new screen around it and put it on tomorrow if not rained out like today.
Also thanks for the can jars of stuff you made and the fresh sweet corn. Nice you have that talent to can stuff like that. Call you Mr. Green thumb. lol thanks again.