Thanks for the info

NC Wayne

Member
Just wanted to thank everybody that responded to my post looking for the "71 Ford truck manuals. I had gone out of town the day after posting but called Faxon as soon as I saw the responses and ordered a set from them. The set I got was $129 for 5 volumes and are worth every penny. They are origional factory manuals and have just about every scrap of info you could possibly want or need to work on one of these trucks from bumer to bumper and every part in between. Thanks again. Wayne
 
Glad to hear it worked out for you. As I posted before, I've had good luck with Faxon.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top