Thanks to the vets!

jon f mn

I thought it would be a good idea to say my thanks to all the vets out there. In my family I'll start with my dad who as I understand it lied about his age to get in to fight in WW2 but the war ended while he was on the ship headed to the Philippines. He did do some fighting during the cleanup operations. My <ncle Gene who served in Korea. My brother-in-law Steven who served in Viet Nam. My brother Ken, sister Mary, and brother Bruce who served in the Army in the 70s and 80s. My daughter Sonya and son Eric who served in the navy, son-in-law Gene who is currently an army ranger, and granson Jordan's dad Tony a combat wounded vet, wounded severely by a roadside bomb in Iraq. And at last count 16 nieces and nephews who have served in all branches of the military during the 2 Iraq/Afghanistan wars. And last but certainly not least, my little brother Bruce's son Blake who just finnished basic and intends to go to sniper training. Thanks to these and all vets who made and keep me and our country safe!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back