The letter wasn't a scam after all....

I have been hit a couple of times. About a year ago somebody used my card number to purchase a $11,000 massage chair. Selling company was a legit company from what I could see on a Dun & Bradstreet report. I dont know if the chair was shipped or not. Bank deleted the charges and sent me a new card.

We had not used a credit card for several years. I needed to rent a car while mine was in the body shop. When I saw they were going to put a $5600.00 hold on our debit card I decided it was about time to renew our credit card. I used the new card to buy a new lawn mower in February last year . Then I used the card to hold a room for a weekend, for a get out of Dodge weekend. Paid Off the mower, and paid cash for the room, and we had two fraud hits on the card! You really have to watch for recurring charges too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back