These little kids are gonna be a problem

rockyridgefarm

Son got two bred goats. I think their kids are gonna take fences as a suggestion…
D3A96D6A-4CCD-4715-841E-93AED5DF81FE.jpeg
ED2A97E6-F2DC-4956-AD61-68FC5E9EF45D.jpeg

We have had goats for seven years now. Never had any go over or under or thru any four foot high fencing.
I guess their side of the fence is the better side of the fence.

I saw a goat that came to an electric fence and stopped and backed off about 30 yards and made a run for it, apparently hoping to make it thru between the clicks.

Goat is very tasty, largely interchangable with lamb. People who don't like it usually have feed
fed some poorly prepared goat, often from an intact male and somtimes one that was injured and thus became food, all of which will make for a pretty poor result.

Meat from a female or castrated male will be better. Of course good seasoning and a slow smoke will give a very nice result.

More importantly, milk the mamas and make some really good cheese, yogurt or sour cream. We love the cheese with dill added and given a few days rest in the fridge.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back