founded Armstrong Whitworth
1923 Gustave Eiffel, French architect and engineer, co-designed the Eiffel
Tower
1972 Lester B. Pearson, Canadian historian and politician, 14th Prime Minister
of Canada

Thought for the day:

?The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old,
but on building the new.?

?The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.?

I sure wasn't up for change yesterday. Good thing the people who got me some things for Christmas weren't around when I tried to use them. Not that I'm not grateful,but they were too much change.
The wife thought I needed an expensive pair of Muck brand boots instead of the regular chore boots I wear. I went out the door in them in to the slush and slippery ice under it. There aren't any heels on them. I felt like I was walking up hill. I made it to the barn without breaking a hip,but came right back in and took them off.
Then I put up the new air hose reel that the boy bought for me. He had gotten me one from TSC when he worked there 13 years ago. Hand wind that would hold two 50 foot hoses. Something blew out inside it a few months ago,so he got me a new one for Christmas. This one's auto rewind and only holds one 50 foot hose. So,I had to put the old one back together best I could and hang it up somewhere else so I could wind up my other two hoses and if I have a need for that much hose,I'll have to unwind it,hook it up,then wind it back up when I'm done with it.

I wish somebody would just diagnose me with Asperger's so I'd have an official medical excuse for why I hate change so much.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back