Thread Date

M-MAN

Would it be possible to add the date to a thread so we can see it before opening? All these revived threads are getting out of hand and I prefer to avoid them.

Would it be possible to add the date to a thread so we can see it before opening? All these revived threads are getting out of hand and I prefer to avoid them.

This information is already present. An example is below - the red arrow is pointing to the date of when the thread started. The blue arrow is pointing to the date of the last reply. Hope this helps!

1706200094157.png

Reactions: HFJ
Example.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125_113230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125_113230_Chrome.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240125_113246_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125_113246_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
This information is already present. An example is below - the red arrow is pointing to the date of when the thread started. The blue arrow is pointing to the date of the last reply. Hope this helps!
This appears to be a mobile view issue, the thread start date is only on desktop view at this time.

All these revived threads are getting out of hand and I prefer to avoid them.
Up in the top right, click the logo with the first Initial of your username, then click preferences then check the box that says Always Filter by First Message. Ignore the warning that this will break the internet as we know it. This will not only fix what has been wrong with this forum since the software was changed, it will also fix all of your engine problems on your old tractors. You can completely trust me on this. Does this look like a face that will lead you astray??!

What this actually does is stop all the revived threads from getting out of hand.

I believe that's the date of the most recent reply.
Here is screenshot shot looking at it horizontal.
Original start date/time under title and latest post on right.
Note that the date/time on the left is same as my first screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125-133632.png
    Screenshot_20240125-133632.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 9

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back