throttle shaft replacement

Hi all

Massey555 gas tractor

I twisted off the throttle shaft on this tractor and am going to get a new one made. Need some information. There is a pin hole on each end. One to attach the throttle lever and the other attaches to a little bell crank near the steering box. What I need to know is the orientation of these pin holes to one another. When you are looking end on are the two holes parallel? or is one perpendicular to the other? or some other.

Thanks inn advance

John

I put a new throttle shaft in a Massey 65, and I think the holes were offset 90 degrees or so. Not sure if its the same or similar as your tractor tho.

Thanks JT501. Yeah not sure if they would be the same. Hoping someone with a 555 or 55 gas tractor will chime in.

Hey wore out I think weve got our wires crossed. I dont need anything in regards to the carburetor
throttle shaft. I need info on the 39 inch long shaft between the speed control lever and the little cast
piece on the other end

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back