ralphhsd

New User
I need new rear tie rod ends. All I can find are about 3 - 4 inches long. My 1948 8N has a long rear tie rod end and only an 11 - 12 inch adjusting tube. The only parts I find seem to have a short end and a long adjusting tube. My father bought the tractor new and it has never been changed. Can someone tell me what"s up with mine?
 
Lots of parts get swapped and changed.. and fabricated in 50+ years.

I -made- the draglink tube and added my own ends and an adjuster collar on my 951 just recently... works great. if yours works good too.. what's the problem. Or are you shooting for a 100% original and correct trailer queen restoration?

soundguy
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top