Tilmor tractor?

IaLeo

Any one see or use one of those? Looks like a lot of useability beyond a zero turn mower. Leo

It looks (from ads) that it is both solid and versatile. I would think with its inventory of optional equipment one could easily get into $50,000. That is a heavy chunk of change for a machine that seems to accept tooling designed specifically for it. Commercial vegetable work sure. Jim

Price starts at $33,000, ouch. Don't see them staying in business long. 22hp Kubota diesel powered. Never heard of or seen an ad for them. I was interested in a Ventrac until I found that they are in that same price range. No thanks, I'll keep using my zt on the flats and rider on the hillside.

The Tilmor tractor is in no way at all a competitor or alternative to a consumer lawn mower. They are designed for precision seeding and weeding that market farmers require to run their operations. It is essentially a modern incarnation of the Allis-Chalmers G. Yes, they are expensive but most professional-grade tools are.

I'd much rather have a Ventrac to use in the woods to make trails and clear brush, besides mowing lawn and such. the clinic in Roch has several for outdoor maintenance.
price seems to be the sticker for me too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back