Tim Daley passsing

JMOR

Posted earlier on Tractor & Farm talk, but Tim was an N guy, so here it is:

Hello All,

This is Tim Daley’s brother, Kevin. We received news from Tim’s wife Betty that he passed away in his sleep last night. No further details yet, waiting on arrangements.

Thought you’d like to know.

Kevin Daley

obituary can be found at Muir Brothers Funeral Home in Lapeer, Mi.

Hello All,

This is Tim Daley’s brother, Kevin. We received news from Tim’s wife Betty that he passed away in his sleep last night. No further details yet, waiting on arrangements.

Kevin Daley

RIP, Tim.

Sorry to hear that. I noticed he hadn't posted anything over the past week or so. I was afraid something bad happened.
A lot of knowledge and history is now gone.
R.I.P. Tim.

Very sorry to hear this. I always read Tim's posting plus we corresponded by personal email many time. He will be missed. Condolences to his family.

Well damn. I was just getting to know Tim and he offered a lot of help on my posts and even offered to help me straighten out my Jubilee carb issue. He was knowledgeable and selfless and I enjoyed the few conversations we had.

Hello All,

Kevin Daley

Yes Tim will be missed. Just heard from him last month. I knew he was having some health issues but thought he was doing better. Here is an early photo of Tim (on the hood) and his brother Brian doing the steering on his grandfathers '39 9n tractor which he owns. RIP Tim

Attachments

• tim daley18486408_417381678646133_2755198540109521137_n.jpg
    tim daley18486408_417381678646133_2755198540109521137_n.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 65

Hello All,

Kevin Daley

So sad to hear, his Mrs sent me an email last night. Tim will be missed immensely he was a great man and a great mind.

I'm a relatively new member here and I respected what Tim had to say. Because of him I did buy the manuals for my 8n before I split the tractor to install a clutch and sherman transmission and read that section thoroughly. I am the type that when everything else fails read the book, but I did read and enjoyed Tim's posts. RiP

So sorry to hear this. He gave me very good advice on more than one occasion here...very sad news and he certainly will be missed. RIP Tim.

Hello All,

Kevin Daley

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back