Time warner cabler

We have time warner cable. Since they went to their new system you can't just add another tv without another box for $9 a month. Is there anyway to get around this. Thanks

Yes there is.But,you will have to watch the same channel on all the TV's. To watch different channels on different TV's you need multiple boxes.It's always been that way with Verizon and Comcast around here.Last I knew the boxes with them were about $3.50 per month.I'm staying with the antenna,it's free.

I was once told that a ROKU device can be used as a cable box on Time Warner through an agreement they have. You will need to do some research to see if and how it can actually be done.

Other than that the only way is to use RG type cable and a splitter between the cable box and TVs. But as mentioned. Both TVs will have to watch the same channel. Which brings up an aggravating problem. If the TVs are far apart from each other (living room on one end of house, bedroom on another) you will have to walk near to the one with the box in order to change channels.

I used my Roku to view Spectrum cable on a second TV for a while. I have now dropped cable TV and just get internet and use multiple streaming services. Much cheaper. I am going to switch my internet to fiber to save another $30/month when they activate the line they just put in front of my house.

Cliff(VA) now (NC)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back