TO-30 Wiring Harness

BradMugs

New User
Was going to build a harness for my daughters TO-30 but before I make the trip to tear the old one off I was wonder if anyone had done the work of measuring one out and save me a half day..

thanks
 
Was going to build a harness for my daughters TO-30 but before I make the trip to tear the old one off I was wonder if anyone had done the work of measuring one out and save me a half day..

thanks
Advice I got from an old timer: leave a loop of wire under the dashboard so you can pull the dash off the steering column without disconnecting any wires.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top