TO20 Hydraulics

liam

New User
I have a 1950 Ferguson TO20 with hydraulic problems and since I’ve been helped on this forum in the past, I find I need help again. This tractor has a blade on the front which I cannot raise. All the fluids have been changed and the 3 point works as it should, but blade on the front just won’t budge! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
I have a 1950 Ferguson TO20 with hydraulic problems and since I’ve been helped on this forum in the past, I find I need help again. This tractor has a blade on the front which I cannot raise. All the fluids have been changed and the 3 point works as it should, but blade on the front just won’t budge! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You need to provide more info. Is the blade a new addition or have you been using it with no issues in the past?

Some sketches and pictures of how you have it plumbed will help, no one here knows how it is plumbed.
 
The blade was on the tractor when I bought it and was working at the time. i’ll attach a photo of the controls for it. The PTO was engaged, but I probably put the wrong oil in. The valve to operate it in front of the control handle and to operate the valve is in the upward position
IMG_1055.jpeg
 
The blade was on the tractor when I bought it and was working at the time. i’ll attach a photo of the controls for it. The PTO was engaged, but I probably put the wrong oil in. The valve to operate it in front of the control handle and to operate the valve is in the upward positionView attachment 109104
I am not going to be any help, but thank you for showing me something I've not seen. Please post more pictures of the tractor.
David
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top