TO35 Generator bracket

I am switching from a alternator to a rebuilt generator with tach drive. The problem is I can not remember where the top bracket attaches to on the tractor. if anyone has a photo of a attached generator it would be helpful.
 
Michael - I have lots of close-up pics of the l/h side of my TO-35, but none of the r/h side or generator. I did find a picture from a Ferguson booklet, plus the diagram from the parts book. Hope this helps. Mike
gen3.jpg
 
Thanks that help a lot. I though it went there but I was not sure. by the way way book did you get the pic out of. I have the parts manual.

Thanks
 
The picture was taken from a booklet called "Features of the Ferguson 35." It"s 23 pages and has 78 pictures and explanations regarding the 35"s new features. Kind of a promo that went along with a filmstrip. I also have the owner"s manual, but it didn"t have any generator close-ups.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top