To35 piston pin bushing

Jrodun

New User
I purchased a to35 a while back that a guy had started rebuilding and didn't finish I've went through all the parts and the only thing missing was a wristpin bushing, I done a bit of research an there's two types I've found solid & split both I believe are.915od so I ordered a solid one to match the other ones reliance part# rp281286 when it came in it was a split bushing it fits the rod perfect but the Id to small for the pin it's an overbore kit pistons are 3 3/8 would Id be different between the two bushings
Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks
 
Rod bushings are installed in the rod and then honed to fit the pin - machine shop work - probably ought to do all of them...
 
I agree with pomester, take the rods, bushings, and pins to the machine shop.

The bushings have to be super precision aligned and honed to size.

Very critical that they be done right, specialty machine required.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top