Today's funny

jon f mn

Well-known Member
.
cvphoto4428.jpg
 
My son-in-law had a small roof leak so I got him a can of Henry's. I told him that it would get all over him by just looking at the can. He found out the hard way and was still scrubbing it off himself a week later.
 
KL WI,

Bentonite...wow that was some powerful stinky stuff. Got to work with some and the smell lingered. Found the tiniest speck on my uniform, small as an ink dot. Thar odor hung in there!

D.
 
(quoted from post at 14:00:38 02/07/20) What is layout Dye
A blue or red liquid applied to metal to make scribe marks easier to see. Dykem is a name brand. It's very thin and will drip on to anything you don't want it on.
BillL
 
(quoted from post at 14:49:02 02/09/20) Not familiar with Bentonite having any odor. The Stuff I know is used for sealing ponds and wells.
hat is what I was thinking, too.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top