Today's funny

jon f mn

Well-known Member
.
cvphoto72770.jpg
 
I looked at this for a while before I found the humour. The monster hurt his for when he stepped on the Leggi block building. Nothing compared to the thrill of stepping on a leggo block on the way down the stairs. I know how the monster feels, but it’s been at least 20 years since I last shared his pain.
 
Took me a moment also. Been years since the kids have been in the house but the memory lingers.
 
Bruce,

You have to get a big tub of Legos for
at your house for those grandsons...
it's a grandparent rule. LOL
 
Legos or jacks, take your pick, either one will bring words to your lips the little ones don't need to hear!! Nastiest thing I ever stepped on one night in the dark was a mouse head the cat had left in the floor!! I thought it was a grape at first and remembered "we don't have any grapes in the house?!"
 
Mrs 730 had a runt poddle dog who was very at catching mice at that time we lived in a 100 + year old house. one night I had to pee so I got up to go to the bathroom. I almost peed on bedroom floor as Zoe had caught and killed a mouse then left it on bedroom floor. I steped on something furry and wet. Not fun.
 
Years ago, I was showering and I heard something land in the tub
and felt something under my heel.
Had a head full of shampoo and eyes full of soap, too.
When I could finally see, it looked down and it looked like I'd
slaughtered a hog in the tub.
One of the girls had shaved their legs in the tub and left their razor on the edge
someplace and I knocked it down and stepped on it.
Do you know how hard it is to walk and not use you're heel?!?!?!?
It finally healed up OK, but I walked funny for a few days!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top