paul

Well-known Member
I was looking through Cragslist & came across this. I'm not going to post any info, not looking to advertise for him! Take a look at the pic. There was a 2nd pic, with a few pieces of sheetmetal:

alis tractoral

alis tractor
good tin
motor turns over
no tries
many parts

Something about the pic & description just strikes me as funny. Maybe it's just me.
v5085.jpg
 
Paul is that a crusher in the background?

Do you suppose they thought they would give it one last chance before they crush it?

Gary
 
Saw that this morning on one of the MN craigslist sites.
IaGary, that was my impression of it too.
One last chance for the old tractor before it went into the crusher.
He wanted $300 or $400 for it.
 
just wait some shyster will buy it get it running slap some old rubber on it give it a dupont overhaul and sell it as retored to some sucker all for a nice $$$
 
That is a crusher in the background.

Funny, the first time I looked at that picture I was reminded of a pic I swear I saw here under Stuck&Troubled with a caption that said "really tough neighborhood-locomotive with no wheels."
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top