Took Bartt's advice

dbernie

Related to my thread on,"Adjustin well to the wife leavin"

Took Bartt's advice,"Run an ad in the paper. Wanted: Female with Farmall tractor. Send picture of tractor. Good Luck."

It's in the local craigslist, under men looking for women.
I think any replies ya ever get are scams or prostitutes,
but why not???

Bartt, bet ya didn't think I'd do it???
Reworded it a bit.
On preview, didn't come up as a link, looks like you'll have to copy and paste this into your address bar:

http://chambana.craigslist.org/m4w/2616413863.html

Hey, I've got a sense of humor. :lol:
If I find a wife through that, Bartt, you'll have to be Best Man... :lol:

(quoted from post at 08:28:47 09/25/11) Related to my thread on,"Adjustin well to the wife leavin"

Took Bartt's advice,"Run an ad in the paper. Wanted: Female with Farmall tractor. Send picture of tractor. Good Luck."

It's in the local craigslist, under men looking for women.
I think any replies ya ever get are scams or prostitutes,
but why not???

Bartt, bet ya didn't think I'd do it???
Reworded it a bit.
On preview, didn't come up as a link, looks like you'll have to copy and paste this into your address bar:

http://chambana.craigslist.org/m4w/2616413863.html

Hey, I've got a sense of humor. :lol:
If I find a wife through that, Bartt, you'll have to be Best Man... :lol:

Nope ya gotta get married in a nudist colony.....that way everyone can see who the "best" man really is :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rick

Yep, he did it!
Good luck, never hurts to have a laugh and you never know what you may find.

I always joked that mine read: "Reasonably unrepulsive aging bachelor farmer seeks wealthy orphaned farm girl with lots of real estate, please send legal descriptions." But I never ever would actually run that........

Just don't forget the Big "D" can be a bit confusing, Saw the same add about a boat.
a50036.jpg

Recently seperated friend put in a similar ad...included the following: " great attitude required, great a$$ a plus". He got a lot of responses, many with pictures., and "dated" several Most surprisingly good looking women with apparently low self esteem.

It sounds like it's easier to find a date on craigslist than it is to find a potential employee.

Good luck dbernie. Line up all the responses you get and take your pick. Just don't marry the wrong one.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back