Tool bar appears inop

Well, possibly. Which icon is the preview?
The Preview icon/button is at the upper right of the text box. When in the preview mode the tool bar does not work and you cannot type or edit the message, only view it. You have to click the button again to get out of Preview.

Preview off.JPG
Preview on.JPG

The Preview icon/button is at the upper right of the text box. When in the preview mode the tool bar does not work and you cannot type or edit the message, only view it. You have to click the button again to get out of Preview.

View attachment 3709View attachment 3710
Still no joy. I can toggle the preview option but the tool bar icons remain inop. At one point I received a response to enter a valid title.

The tool bar in the top of the window thst includes the icon used to link/attach photos appears inoperable this morning. All options are grey.
welcome to the Club of turning off stuff inadvertently. I ran into the same thing earlier this month.
i fiddled around for two weeks, not figuring it out.
then I added to this link asking same as you.
HTML

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back