Touch control oil?

comtcwby

New User
What type of fluids is everyone using to replace on their touch control units. The manual says to use touch control fluid by IH. Do they even sell such a thing? My Cub is all armstrong hyd. But my dad's Super A has the Hyd system and I am sure that it is way over due for a flushing and new fluids. I dont want to screw up the system. I know if you use Case fluids in some newer JD equipment, the system will heat up and shut down under heavy use. I dont remember my dad ever changing the control fluids. What is the best stuff to use?
Thanks for the info!
Glen
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top