Toy Tractors

DR Darren

Member
I use to collect 1/64 scale tractors and implements. I now live in a part of the country that doesnt collect toy tractors. I want to sell the collection. 64 peices, mostly Allis-Chalmers, some IH and Case and Case/IH. Some custom peices. Sell for $200 and i pay shipping. I have pictures upon request.
 
I would like to see pictures of your collection.I collect 1/64 of all brands and also have a few friends that might be interested.If you could email me pictures or alist it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
 
I am also interested if they are still available. What do you have? If you could also send some pictures that would be great. Thanks!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top