AGCO bought Hesston so you can check at an AGCO dealer. Presently, MF hay equipment is, as far as I know, made by Hesston so you could try a MF dealer.

I had 2 PT 10s. They had the same model number but were entirely different machines. The older one had an 8 foot cut, the newer one a 9 foot cut. The older one did not float on rough ground but dug the cutterbar into high spots. Otherwise it cut good and was well made. I wouldn't fix one up if it was given to me.

The later PT10 is a fine machine. It would cut crops that would stop a NH 469, and was also well made.

I'm not sure what you mean by the counterweight, you need to find a parts book.

KEH
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top