Tractor At Car Show

I'm trying but can't find the tractor anywhere. Photo with a big yellow Mopar in the middle right? I see a ground level photo and puzzle.

Sorry folks. Looks like I posted the wrong link to a different car show earlier last summer. This was the photo I was referring to

cvphoto151747.jpg

Our first annual township car, truck, tractor show was in '17. Half mile away so I drove my 1550 in and won the best tractor trophy. It was the only tractor there and an hour after I set up the right front tire went flat. A little embarrassing.

Ah, that's more like it Rusty. I would say that's a VA Case, not a model V. The V showed up a few years before the VA and it had a 4 cylinder flathead Continental engine in it. On those, the manifolds are on the right side of the engine, the VA's (overhead valve engines) had them on the left like in your photo. The two tractors looked VERY similar but shared very few parts. Being a Canadian photo, the tractor is a standard (as opposed to a tricycle which would probably be in the photo had the photo been taken in the USA). I like that wagon, looks pretty comfortable.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back