Tractor Attachments? WD-45

A_Newbie

New User
Hello!

I recently bought a WD-45 (1957) and currently it's just a lawn decoration.
I can't find any Allis Chalmers attachments for it in my area (Alberta). So i was hoping someone here knows what brands/models of sickle bar mowers would work with the WD-45?
I'm also trying to find a front end loader....but i'm just focusing on cutting all the grass around here so the place doesn't burn down.

I was born and raised in a city and needed to get away from that life style, so i bought a farm....and i really don't have a clue what i'm doing.

Thanks.

Get yourself a set of manuals, owners and repair to learn about your tractor. The snap couple system works nicely if you can find the implements. Or you can get a 3 point
conversion and use any 3 point implements.

Hi A_Newbie. I happen to have all the stuff your looking for. I farm in southern Alberta. Im not sure what all I will let go but send me an email and we can discuss it.

cvphoto156553.jpg

Look for a trailer type mower,hook to the draw bar and raise and lower by the remote line on a WD45.I spent countless hours on our WD45 growing up great old tractor.Just ran across a very nice one at auction about a month ago,couldn't resist bought it home with me.

Hello Masseyharrisnut.
What's your e-mail?
I tried sending a PM but I just get a blank page when I click on it.

Thanks for the reply.
Is there anything I have to watch out for? Spline, driveshaft length...HP requirements?

It's alot of fun to drive, i'll be teaching my son to drive it soon.
I'm gonna have to get some mirrors for it so i can look behide me (bamboo spine)

I hope it brings back some good memories for you.

YTs email program is not working., Found that out as I could not get emais either direction.

Just about any three point brush hog, if you get a three point.

Finish mower after you get control of things.

Three point conversion gives you the most flexibility for implements, and lowest cost.

There are some pull behind self propelled mowers sold, many use those on a four wheeler but can work behind a tractor.

Sickle mowers can be more maintenance than the brush hog and will choke on brush.

If trying to make hay, the modern equipment farmers are buying disk mowers.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back