tractor colors

MM diesel

Member
Did all the G1000 row crops have brown bellies?
Were all the Vista's, G1000 wheatlands, and G900's solid yellow? What year did the M670's become solid yellow?
My row crop g1000 is getting more & more yellow as I steal parts to get it in running condition.
 
Its possible that late G1000 row crops were painted all yellow. Vistas and G900s were all yellow. G1000 Wheatlands were yellow/brown in 1966. Generally the M670 went all yellow in 1967 along with all the MM lineup but the exact date isn't certain.
 
I have a junk row crop, all yellow. (The hole through the side of the crankcase isn't yellow!) I don't know the year/serial number, but has a good rear. So I'm guessing newer.
-J
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top