Tractor driving competition / games.

Chances R

Member
Every year I ask if anyone has any new ideas or something they saw at a show that they liked. I have stuck with 14 events for the past few years but would always like to here different ideas.
 
I do the following:
Trailer backing
Wagon backing
Forward tennis ball stop
Reverse tennis ball stop
Kercher string game
Tetter totter
Slow race
Stock drag race
Open drag race
Barrel roll
Log drag
Swing game
Chain game
Blind driver

Some of the events rules are linked below. If you have anymore questions let me know.
nnalert more information.
 
Pictures to help.
029_29_1.JPG

Pictures click here
 
A couple more I've seen/participated in:

Egg cracking: Place an egg on a suitable holder/back stop so it's level with the drawbar. Then beginning with with the tractor 10' or so distant from the egg, back it so the drawbar cracks but does not break the egg.

Standing start: Drivers run a set distance to their parked tractor (100' is good), start it up then drive back to the start line. Fastest time wins. (BTW this event typically has two divisions: Hand and electic start.)
 
My 1948 John Deere A sat outside for many years. We always kept a can over the stacks. I could just get the can on, but never could stretch enough to get it off. I was always amused by how far the can would fly up into the air when I started the tractor. I think it would be fun to see who's tractor can send a can highest into the air.
 
Yes that would be pretty neat. I should tell ya about the time we started a 90 hp single cylinder gas engine that had a 5 gallon galvinized can left on the exhaust.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top