Tractor Radio

If your talking about putting the radio on the ceiling of the cab,You can get a radio casing out of a Ford Louisville truck as they were mounted in such a place,Then use your desired radio,cd player,etc..........
 
There is a company that makes a unit that mounts to the cab in various places. I don't remeber the make but most implement dealers carry it. On my White it is on the ceiling off to the side and on my Massey 1105 I have it mounted on the right side on top of the fender. Real easy to mount and pretty cheap to buy.
 
I am guessing this is what he is looking for.

These are just a matter of bolting to the roof run power wire and mount and wire the antenna. Youre good to go.

Shoup and I am sure TSC has similiar. Hassenfritz has the bare housings with speakers.
http://www.the-co.com/parts/rei.pdf
Sloan Express radio
 
You want static or sweet sound of engine? My tractor or motorcycle will never have any kind of audio equipment on it. You don't need distraction.
 
You want static or sweet sound of engine? My tractor or motorcycle will never have any kind of audio equipment on it. You don't need distraction.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top