Tractor salvage yards in Wisconsin

montidale

Im taking the whole Fam damly out to door County next week. Id like to look for a couple of tractor parts while Im out there if time permits. Namely hood and fenders for an 8N Ford and a hood for a WC Allis, or whatever other treasures I find. Does anybody know of any salvage yards around Green Bay area ?

Hi Montidale. All State ph 877 530-2010 or S & L 920 855-2240. I am just south of Green Bay off of I 43. There is an auction on Sat Aug 27th just south of there. 50 Case tractors will be selling. Fun for the whole family. Call me if you want nine 20 nine 73 - six 729 Bill

(quoted from post at 04:05:54 08/19/22) Im taking the whole Fam damly out to door County next week. Id like to look for a couple of tractor parts while Im out there if time permits. Namely hood and fenders for an 8N Ford and a hood for a WC Allis, or whatever other treasures I find. Does anybody know of any salvage yards around Green Bay area ?

Baraboo has a show this weekend with vendors. I heard Allis is featured this year.

I can offer a hearty second to All-States-Ag Parts, West 5764 County Route A, Black Creek, Wisconsin. 877-530-2010.I've been there and it is quite impressive. Giving them a call with your parts requirements would be the best way to handle it. They can ship nation wide or you can pick up right at their yard. It's not far at all from where you'll be.

WOW, your neighbor almost, is a good friend of Mine, he lives on Benzinger Rd, his son milks 750 cows,you know who i am talking about. His initials are G.N. There is nothing i wouldn't do for him !!

Bill, I looked at his tractors on line nice older stuff.Hope it sells well. I own a si like that one but mine has no winch on back

All States in Black Creek is good, but if you want to just wander around, All States won't let you do that.

Jaeckels in Jefferson is about 3 hours from door county, but will have dead fords and AC. Sheet metal might be gone though. American Implement in Mt Calvary is another place for adventures'- mostly combines and implements though.

Enjoy.

Strojny Implement in Mosinee should be a good resource for 8n Ford parts. They may even have some Allis parts you're looking for. They are located across from the Central Wisconsin Airport, about 90 miles west of Green Bay. Google should give you their phone number. Steve

Well Thanks everyone for all the input on salvage yards. Id like to spend a couple of days of the vacation wandering through salvage yards with some of the kids and grandkids. But I dont think my wife will allow it. Id like to go to the auction on Saturday and look at some of the old Cases but I just dont have the time I dont think. I will have to spend a day looking at some of the yards close to Green Bay.I will have to give Allstate-AG A call. I should be driving right by them on the way out.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back