Tractor show picture

Went to the tractor show in Blackberry Mn today. I have not run my tractors for two years because of a shoulder injury last year. So, I had the wife help me pull my GP out of the shed on Friday afternoon. I added a couple gallons of fresh gas and it fired right up. I rebuilt this in 2017 from a stuck non running unit. It ran perfectly so I decided to drive it the two miles to the show grounds. As anyone that knows the old GP John Deere‘s are not very fast. It took 45 minutes to drive two miles. Today it ran flawlessly.
mvphoto108519.jpg

This post was edited by Lumbersawyer on 08/12/2023 at 05:53 pm.

Nice! If I lived there I would have drove with you. I just did two parades myself. Nothing better than driving and showing tractors.

We don’t get a lot of tractors, less than 100. The club owns three steam traction engines, two large Fairbanks Morse diesel stationary engines, a six cylinder and a four cylinder. Both have a 14" bore. Several large single cylinder stationary diesel engines and steam engines. A nice saw mill, shingle mill, planer, barrel making shop, black smith shop, threshing machines, printing press, and overall nice show grounds. As with many clubs they need new members to keep things going. Many of our older members have passed on. It is a nice show with lots of stuff to see.

This post was edited by Lumbersawyer on 08/12/2023 at 06:54 pm.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back