tractor vet

James Williams

Well-known Member
welcome back,I heard your computer was down.I was trying to imange you torqueing and wrenching your computer,or is a tractor a lot eaiser to understand.I wonder if my computer will last as long as my farmall regular

jimmy
 
I got this computor after my 4yr old one crashed. Im assuming your farmall has crased into, run over, or otherwise destroyed a few things over the years, but no modern tractor or computor will be doing its intended job 60yrs from now.
 
I hope you go back in the archives and check out how much people appreciate you, that is before you were prematurely declaired to be dead. Welcome bact to the confused and somewhat alive state of YTmag. JimN
 
Alan, you never told me if you had one of those heavy mounting plates for the Behlen PS for a SM.
Like the one in the photo you posted.

Gordo
 
Oh, sorry Gordo,

Musta spaced it off.

No, the only one I have is this one that came off of a Charlynn. Gonna keep this set up in case I get crazy and by and old M somewhere down the road.

Allan
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top